Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Now Playing For Facebook Plugin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du jeu Myminicity.fr Index du Forum -> Forum -> Présentation des Joueurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
destowhaly

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Now Playing For Facebook Plugin Répondre en citant

Now Playing For Facebook Plugin
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

See my tweet: So if you could send me a debug log, I can take a look at what is going on in your case. 1) Make sure you use the latest version. Perphaps a try { // Code to Connect to the internet service here! } catch (InvalidCastException e) { throw (e); // Rethrowing exception e } Procedure would fix this, if you implement it at all levels of connections to the internet. But when I go to Tools > Plig-in > and select Now playing the Properties button is disabled. Password: Your FTP/SFTP password. Configuration now requires full path for local XML file. .Net Framework is required if you want to use this extension with AIM, Skype or Yahoo! Messenger.---------------------------------25.6.2009 Important Note---------------------------------YouTube tweaked their site. Lots of articles said that your FTP server configuration can be changed. Link to the Apple iTunes Music Store product page with the song highlighted within iTunes (if found). See configuration examples and user's guide order to support different IM clients this extension contains binary components. Setup: You need to complete the two phase setup to add and authorize the plugin to work with Facebook. F. Totally sucks cause i have been trying to find a Winamp now playing to facebook app and the first 2 i found either didnt work or dont work anymore. ScreenshotsAbout this extensionNow Playing X allows you to use MSN or Live Messengers Show what Im listening to feature with services like YouTube.Other supported instant messaging (IM) clients are: AOL Instant Messenger, AIM Google Talk Skype Yahoo! MessengerTo enable these go to the Tools menu, and click Now Playing X. Once you are happy, order the licensed version for $5. Create a ping with the song information. A file called NowPlaying-Log.txt will be generated in the Program FilesWinampPluginsNow Playing directory. This is helpful if you have short sound effects in your playlist that you do not want to publish. Smoothrobbie2000 I used that and all I get is a white page. Description: Enter the text that you want for the description of the news feed item for each new song that plays. cellgmtheintensity.com Brandon Fuller The Facebook fix is already out. Fixed issue where Facebook description value was not saved. Smoothrobbie2000 I did. So instead of advancing the oldest item off the list, it leaves the items in tact and just overwrites the prior. All errors are logged in the log instead. Playlist Length: Enter the total number of songs that you want to publish in the XML file. .. ibiyemi ayodele brandon good job i made payment last week 27 of june for the now playing plugin and up till now i have not got the license i just sent you an email Brandon Fuller I will resend but check your spam folder. I went into WMP, and it was still missing, so I clicked the add button, browsed to that file and I get an error. Smoothrobbie2000 is it something that can be fix? Brandon Fuller Its up to you to get your PHP working. You can easily add your favourite sites through options. The Amazon link itself would probably eat up a lot of the 140 character tweet limit. 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable. I am using Windows 7 any ideas? Brandon Fuller WInamp is supposed to set a registry setting to tell me where it is. v3.4.1.1 2007-01-14 Fixed artwork ID value in XML to use UTF-8 characters before MD5 hashing. Changed the default Facebook message because actor no longer works. Can you please test with any japanese song and release a fix to this problem. Schema The XML has the following format for a single song playlist. of the text that is displayed on Facebook? Can it be manipulated with html tagging in the caption and description settings under the Facebook tab in the plug-in itself? Brandon Fuller Send in a debug log per the FAQ 5a02188284
facebook lan argentinafacebook private message arrowdownload software hack facebook freezecan everyone see when you like a photo on facebookdownload facebook seluler kapasitas rendahwhat is facebook 39;s phone numberwhat is the eye symbol on facebook logincrack facebook password on my computerfacebook yaz l kapak foto raflar yapmasign of like on facebook
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 02:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du jeu Myminicity.fr Index du Forum -> Forum -> Présentation des Joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation